We make your Data Right!
We make your Data Right!
1. Your privacy is what matters most to us. At DataRight, we adhere to strict policies in dealing with the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. Your personal data will only be used for the administration and management of your enquiry and rendering of necessary services to you. It is NEVER our business to rent or sell your personal data to market or promote activities or updates without your prior consent.
2. DataRight is committed to properly manage, protect, process and disclose your personal data by adhering to the provisions and principles of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (‘PDPA’). As such, this Policy aims to assist you in your understanding on how we collect, use and disclose your personal data.
What is Personal Data?
3. It is defined in the PDPA as “data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified either (a) from that data or (b) from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access.”
Purpose for the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data
4. Subject to the applicable exceptions permitted in the PDPA, DataRight may collect personal data from you after notifying you of the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, used and/or disclosed and obtaining your consent for the collection, used and/or disclosure of your personal data for the intended purpose/s.
Use of Personal Data Collected
6. DataRight will only use your personal data voluntarily provided to us for:
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
7. DataRight will not disclose your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent (including for funding and/ or grant purposes) or unless at such disclosure is permitted by any of the statutory exemptions under the PDPA.
8. DataRight will not rent or sell your personal data to any third party except with your prior consent. DataRight, however cannot be responsible or be held liable for the action/s of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to our website.
Security of your Personal Data
9. DataRight will secure your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. While all reasonable efforts are made to safeguard your personal data, there are known security risks from using the Internet and DataRight cannot guarantee the security and integrity of personal data in transit (from you or to you via the Internet).
Changes to this Statement and Disclaimer
11. DataRight may, from time to time update this Statement of Privacy to reflect changes to the law, changes to our services and/or customer feedback. Do look out for these changes regularly.
12. The use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.